- Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Site Identity
- Click on Select Logo for upload or change site logo from existing logo.
- Enter Site Title and Tagline.
- Check box option about site title and tagline display.
- Click on Select Image for upload favicon.
- Then, click on Save & Publish button.
You can set the title/logo position.
- If you choose “Inside menu” the logo/title will be displayed inside the menu on the left side.
- If you choose “Separate center” the logo/title will be displayed above the menu in own section. Option “Separate center” will allows you set the “Header image” – go to Customizer – Header Image. Once you activate this option, you can set the header spacing.