To be an authorized affiliate of FuturioWP (“Company” or “we” or “our”), you (“Affiliate”) agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. This Affiliate Program Agreement (“Agreement”) is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement on a regular basis.
- You cannot earn commissions from your own purchases.
- PPC advertising using your affiliate links is not allowed for promotion of our products.
- The brand name “FuturioWP” or “Futurio” and our domain futuriowp.com cannot be used in PPC campaigns, or your domain or brand name(s).
- If any spam or link schemes are used to promote our products, we reserve the right to suspend your affiliate account and forfeit all earnings.
- If you do a review of any of our products or link to them in any of your articles, you should make sure that you disclose upfront that you receive a percentage of each sale made through your links.
- Only intentional clicks are allowed and forcing visitors to click a link, or using fake tracking pixels (“cookie stuffing”), or any other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of your account and all revenues will be forfeited.
- Promotion via “coupons” or “cashback” incentives are strictly prohibited. Affiliate links are to be used for promotion or reviewing our products only and attracting potential customers by using revenue sharing schemes are not allowed.
- We also expect any copy or content on the page(s) containing our affiliate links to have proper language and correct grammar and be free of any spelling mistakes or false statements. Any accounts using badly worded articles or content with a lot of keyword stuffing will be deactivated until the offending content has either been removed or corrected.
- Payments are only made through PayPal. You will need a valid Paypal account in order to receive your commissions.
- Minimum affiliate earning balance for payout is $100. Earnings are paid out the first week of every month to affiliates with a balance of $100 and more.
- FuturioWP reserves the right to deny any affiliate application. FuturioWP is also entitled to require proof of your promotion methods for our themes.
- FuturioWP reserves the right to terminate your affiliate account and freeze any earnings if it is determined that your affiliate activity is in violation of any of our terms.
- If FuturioWP suspects that you, the affiliate, are engaged in any kind of fraud or unfair promotion, your account will be terminated without notice and all earnings will be lost. You will no longer be eligible to become an affiliate afterwards.
- All sales are tracked using visitor IP and/or cookies. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared. Visitors referred by affiliates are tracked for a maximum of 30 days. The last affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale. Visitors who last referred and make a purchase 30 days after clicking an affiliate’s link will not be tracked, and the sale will not be awarded or compensated.
CHANGES TO TERMS
FuturioWP has the right to alter the percentage of commissions paid to affiliates at any time. We will notify all affiliates 10 days prior to any changes in the payout percentage.